it doesn't have to be difficult
Consider how you currently collect, organize and distribute your organization's information. Chances are there is a manual step in the process, which limits that amount of information you are able to effectively gather. Added to this is the difficulty in keeping it sorted and organized,
Our solution is designed to overcome these obstacles.
The system we have developed allows organizations to achieve these goals by using the standard document format on the internet: PDF. A PDF form is a secure, robust file format that can be opened in nearly any operating system, even on many handheld devices.
To use our system, an organization simply uploads their PDF forms to our Forms Manager application. This form can then be distributed via Email, for download on their website, or displayed directly on their website. Once a person fills out a PDF form, the contents can be returned either directly via a 'SUBMIT' button, or uploaded by email or web form. Results from completed forms can be downloaded at any time in an Excel™-type spreadsheet.
This system has numerous advantages:
- UNIVERSAL: PDF is the most common distribution format for documents and information on the web
- COMMON SKILL SET: by using PDF Forms, the system builds upon skills that probably all ready exist in your organization
- ONLINE OR OFFLINE: users aren't required to be online when they fill out your forms
- POWER OF PDF: built-in validation, form logic, and advanced form tools mean you can pre-validate the form's information before it is ever submitted and create much more powerful forms than a web page alone could
- SECURE: PDF Forms can be submitted securely
- SELF MANAGING: our system is self-managing in many ways, including auto-archiving, form versioning, form testing, and submission expiry dates among its many options
- VERSIONING & INCREMENTAL COMPLETION: forms can be made so they can be edited and updated by the original contributor. Version control can be enabled so that each edit is saved as snapshot for later reference